Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Peter Andre thinks he is losing his looks

The 37-year-old singer ' who has children Junior, five, and three-year-old Princess Tiaamii with ex-wife Katie Price ' believes he is no longer as attractive as he used to be as he is starting to show the affects of ageing.

Asked to rate his attractiveness on a scale of one to ten, he said: "Less than it was. About a seven on a good day, six on a bad day.

"I don't think I ever look really horrible, but I am noticing a few lines here and there.

"I'm Mediterranean, tanned and not as good as I was."

Despite his complaints, Peter is not afraid to show off his body by swimming nude.

He told heat magazine: "Have I ever been skinny dipping? Yes, many times. The last time was at home in Cyprus. I've done it jumping off cliffs."

The 'Behind Closed Doors' hitmaker also confessed to liking to go out without wearing underwear.

Asked about his underwear, he said: "I'm not wearing any at the moment ' I went freeflow today."

Peter Andre thinks he is losing his looks Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: mbot