Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Khloe Kardashian Talks Lamar Odom, 'Frustrating' Lakers Fans

Week after week, fans are getting to know what marriage is like for Khloé Kardashian and Lamar Odom as they work out the kinks on their E! spin-off, "Khloé and Lamar."

With Khloé's younger brother, Rob Kardashian, living with the duo, drama seems to follow them. But the biggest drama might be the backlash from fans of Odom and his L.A. Lakers.

"I was really excited about the whole [spin-off show]. We were filming for so long [and] we stopped before the playoffs," Khloé told MTV News at a John Frieda Destination tour stop in New York City on Friday (May 13), where she and sister Kourtney were getting their beauty on. The Lakers were eliminated from the NBA playoffs on Sunday. "That's the one thing that is annoying, though, about having it and having Lamar play basketball, is people.
"In our contract, I have it carved out that Lamar can never film during a game day ... and we have to be done before the playoffs," she continued. "I had so many caveats, but viewers don't know that so they want to blame, if [the Lakers] have a bad game, on the show. That's the one frustrating thing about the shows, 'cause it has nothing to do with the show."
All that aside, the one thing Khloé loves most about her reality series — and all of the E! Kardashian shows — is catching up with her family by tuning in. "I love doing any of our shows. I love watching it. [Kourtney] was just saying, 'cause they were in New York when we were filming ... she gets to see what we were up to, which I think is cool," she explained. "But also, like, if my brother's filming or doing something and I'm not there, it's fun to watch it together, 'cause there's a lot of stuff [that airs] that I'm not there with them."
And that means, of course, that Kourtney is a loyal viewer of "Khloé and Lamar." Kourt added, "And you don't tell everyone every second of your day, so when I watch it I see so much that I just didn't even know about."

Khloe Kardashian Talks Lamar Odom, 'Frustrating' Lakers Fans Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: mbot