Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Kesha wears her own placenta to improve her 'psychic abilities'

The 'Blow' singer was given the organ - which connects a baby to their mother while they are in the womb ' in a necklace form and believes it improves her extrasensory perception. 

She told Spin.com: "My favourite keepsake is my placenta. My mom found in my basement, crushed it up, and made into a necklace that I wear every day to improve my psychic abilities."

The 24-year-old star, who is currently preparing for her 'Get $leazy Tour' of North America, says while some people find her act ' which features risque songs about drinking, partying and sex ' controversial, she will not apologise for her behaviour and her personal mantra is "be yourself, unapologetically, f***ing always". 

The pop star added there is already plenty of sex in the mainstream, adding: "'Golden Girls' is my favourite TV show. It's like 'Sex and the City' but in the golden years, and I love that all those old ladies talk about sex as much as I do." 

Kesha wears her own placenta to improve her 'psychic abilities' Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: mbot